Monday, November 4, 2013

Vision Quest ~ Thinking about a trip

It's official....I have decided to go on a trip. I'm calling it a Vision Quest.
(My oldest is calling it a mid-life crisis, and maybe it is, but I like Vision Quest better, it seems so much more fulfilling, and dynamic, and blessed.)

Basically, for one year, I am going to explore my very own dreams, and ideas, and longings-for!

I am going to look, and see, and hear, and feel. (And journal, and blog, and create)

I am going to re-invent my business, focus my direction, re-shape my current surroundings to accommodate my adventures, and follow my heart.

I haven't been this excited about a project in a long while!

"Choosing" 2013    


Here is a little list of some of what I am going to do on my Vision Quest...
  • make lists about things on this list
  • make other lists and flow charts to research myself
  • only do projects that feed me (creatively or monetarily)
  • study things that make me glow 
  • go fascinating places to do art
  • interview and talk with mentors I adore (or think I adore, or semi stalk)
  • take yoga, meditate, and run
  • do art every day
  • avoid pressure
  • explore new business models and ideas while sustaining some aspects of my current business
  • change direction
  • celebrate 
This will all take place within my creative mind and spaces (with a few jaunts elsewhere).

I am going to pack and get ready...
I need to make and check maps, my itinerary, chart routes, count my supplies...

I will share the whole process in word and art.

Starting now.

Join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment